SEMINAR INVITATION: TUPE - NAVIGATING THE MINEFIELD
Categories: Pda News | Tags: None
Howes Percival's employment team would like to invite you to a half-day workshop which will help HR practitioners get to grips with TUPE.
This session will take place on 20 September 2016 at our Leicester office and the aims of the course are to:
- Identify when TUPE applies;
- Understand when a service provision change takes place;
- Explore tactics used by incoming and outgoing contractors;
- Help you identify which employees will transfer;
- Understand the impact of TUPE on contracts and their variation;
- Explain when to rely on an 'ETO' reason to dismiss;
- Provide practical guidance on pre-transfer consultation;
- Learn about the penalties and risk of non-compliance; and
- Provide guidance on tricky TUPE issues.
Howes Percival's experienced employment team will be leading this seminar which will be delivered in a fun, interactive and informal style. The course will be useful for those who are new to TUPE but also those who want to update their knowledge and learn more about some common pitfalls and issues.
Date: 20 September 2016
Time: 9:00am to 12:45pm
Venue: Howes Percival, 3 The Osiers Business Centre, Leicester, LE19 1DX
RSVP: 15 September 2016
The agenda for the morning will comprise:
9:00am - Arrival/refreshments.
9:30am - An overview of TUPE and how it works in practice.
10:15am - An interactive workshop using real life scenarios.
12:15pm - A look into some specific thorny TUPE issues.
12:45pm - Questions/lunch.
Cost is £80 plus VAT per delegate (a second delegate will be half-price). The price includes lunch and refreshments.
To reserve your place(s), click on the button above or email:email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you there!
June 13, 2016 | Share: