Make your summer savings a real Blockbuster hit
CROWN Decorating Centres are going all out to help decorating and construction professionals make some sizzling summer savings with a fortnight of Blockbuster Deals.
In store until Friday July 14th only, canny buyers will find some of the best savings on the decorating scene and could be in with a chance of winning a brilliant prize.
Spend just £50 or more on any Blockbuster promotional products and you will be entered into a prize draw to win a Samsung 49” Curved Ultra HD Smart TV worth more than £500.
And if that were not enough to entice decorators into any of the 122 UK-wide stores, there are deals galore including:
- Crown Trade Matt Vinyl Emulsion in White or Magnolia – buy two special offer six litre containers for £27 (£32.40 inc VAT)
- Sandtex Trade High Cover Smooth Special Value Brilliant White or Magnolia Pack – buy two 7.5 litre containers for £36 (£43.20 inc VAT)
- Try the new Crown Contract Super Covertex - buy two Brilliant White 15 litre containers for £38 (£45.60 inc VAT).
- Stock up on essentials like a dozen 380ml tubes of white, magnolia or brown caulk for just £9 (£10.80 inc VAT).
- Sadolin Superdec Satin and Gloss five litre colours is retailing at just £59.99 (£71.99 inc VAT) and is available in over 300 tinted shades.
- Five litres of Crown Trade Clean Extreme Scrubbable Matt is available for £26.99 (£32.39 inc VAT) for White and Magnolia, or £29.99 (£35.99 inc VAT) for Colours.
In addition, some top name brands are getting in on the cut-price blockbuster action with brilliant savings to be had on Zinsser, Coo-var, Erfurt, Big Wipes, LFI as well as Hamilton, Prodec and Purdy kit.
Staff at your local Crown Decorating Centre will be happy to offer advice on all Blockbuster products, to help secure the best products for your next contract and the best deals throughout the month too.
To find your nearest Crown Decorating Centre, visit www.crowndecoratorcentre.co.uk
To find out more and keep up with offers throughout the year from Crown Decorating Centres, follow them on Twitter: @CrownDecorators or ‘like’ them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CrownDecoratingCentres.
July 5, 2017 | Share: