Funding for NVQs is ending Friday 29 July 2016
If you are planning to access NVQ funding to qualify your workforce; you need to do it now?
Do you need to gain the correct CSCS Card?
Do you have workers using a green operative’s card?
Will achieving an NVQ ‘On-Site’ appeal to you?
If yes, Vision West Nottinghamshire College has potential places available enabling individuals to gain an NVQ in the workplace.
National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs) are the required standard that all workers must achieve to meet the current CSCS card scheme requirements, crucial for site access!
Please refer to the following range of business benefits:-
- Proof of workers’ skills – you can be reassured they can do the job effectively.
- Helping qualify workers –gain qualifications – converting experience and knowledge.
- CSCS Card Scheme – to hold the correct CSCS Card crucial for site access.
- Minimizing downtime – by qualifying you whilst at work – NO college attendance.
- Growing your skills bases - increasing the range of work you can undertake.
- Industry confidence – clients reassured when utlising a qualified workforce.
Training and Assessment in the Workplace
The process involves an assessor working with the worker to evidence and prove their skills whilst at work. This route generally takes three or four visits over a period of approximately six to nine months.
Registered with Construction Industry Training Board?
If you are registered with the CITB then it may be possible to offset any ‘co–funding’ costs for completed NVQ’s – potential achievement grants are subject to eligibility.
The work related training - construction offer - can be viewed here.
February 3, 2016 | Share: